Female looking for job in jubail

Hi we recently moved from America and are staying in jubail. Are there anybjobs out there in the teaching industry for ladies? I'm qualified as a computer science engineer. Thanks! Any info would be appreciated.

Naz80 wrote:

Hi we recently moved from America and are staying in jubail. Are there anybjobs out there in the teaching industry for ladies? I'm qualified as a computer science engineer. Thanks! Any info would be appreciated.

Hi Naz80, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find some help with your search here. Recommend you to go through the earlier posts that have dealt with teaching jobs for expat women. You can also post one in the classifieds section. :)

I've read and understood that you're looking for any_b_jobs :P

ghanshyampdave wrote:

What's any_b_jobs? :|

why dont u try in khobar ,,, lots of jobs for females here in khobar.

Hy.
Try in the international schools, but the salary is kind of law there, as far as I know.
By the way, you said you just move.... Send me a message in private if you want to get to know each other. I also have other Amarican friends and we organize once in a while meetings for girls that speaks English. We also have a private group on facebook. Let me know if you are interested.

Naz80 wrote:

Hey! I am moving to Jubail University College by September! Also as a computer science prof! I think there are. Search Jubail University College and check for Available jobs

Hi Naz80

i will ask then give you feedback

[Moderated: off topic]

you can apply in saudi aramco company..

I am looking for woman in Jubail, who can teach English in Jubail.
If your search is still ongoing please contact me

Hello,
I would actually be interested in this. I do not have a celta or any other certificates though. Let me know more details please.

cbau wrote:

I am looking for woman in Jubail, who can teach English in Jubail.
If your search is still ongoing please contact me

My husband is currently searching for a position in Jubail, I teach Basic Skills English and ICT in an FE college. I could be interested in working if he finds the right job.

To nige,
I would still be interested in teaching English. Let me know what you have in mind .would this be at someone's residence or at an institute? Please let me know the details.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

What's any_b_jobs? :|

dont think wrong but i guess that was a typo eror.. peace..

Hi,

We have female clients in Jubail who want to start English lessons ASAP. Kindly, if you are interested email me on [email protected]

Thank you

Nadia Radwan

Hello Nadia,
I would be inrested In this, but need some more info. Would the teaching be done at an individual's house or an institute? What would the timings be? Please let me know details.

Thanks,
Nazneen

If you're a native English speaker with a relevant degree you could apply at one of the international schools who are often looking for teachers.  Teaching experience and/or teaching qualification are also desirable.

Email your cv and covering letter to Jubail International Schools (Al Hussan).  [email protected]

Other international schools in Jubail are ISG, Mariyah, Iqra school, Indian school and Egyptian school. There are also a number of international pre-schools including Ladybird International.

All the best.

Hi, Naz80
I would like to ask you if you can give me lessons conversation
At my home or any where you prefer...
I hope that you can.
If it's working please email me
Thanks

Amani z

Where are you ? Are you A teacher?

Where are you ? Are you a teacher for which language?

a question , you came alone here to KSA?

Hello where r u from . What type of lessons would you need? I am not an official eng teacher but maybe can teach on skype. What Lang do you speak?

Hello,

My apologies. all messages that somebody responded to my post went accidently into my Spam file.
I am still looking for teacher in Jubail.
1x for English and 2x for Arabic for a woman and her children.

Kind wishes
Cbau

I would be interested in teaching English. Is Celta certification required? Would you be required to teach at the candidates house? Could you please give further details.

(Moderated: Please post in the section jobs in Jubail)

We are teaching to a non-speakers .

No I'm here with my husband and kids

how much for the course?

Yes there is and your major is require
Please if you are interested email me back [email protected]

[Moderated: please post in jobs section pls]

I have a bachelors In computer science. I don't have any celta certification though.  Do you accept online courses?

There is allot who will be interesting to get privet lessons if that will be ok with you

I am looking for teaching jobs in Jubail

I would like to introduce myself; this is Nahla, the language coordinator from
One Tongue. I hope my email finds you well. We need
teachers for   private lessons; we pay 50 per hour ,we have clients in everywhere in KSA. I need to know where do you live .We have many clients with a lot
of hours. Each client has two days
per week. We provide you with the books and materials.

I'm waiting for your reply if you accept to join us, please send a copy of your
ID to send the contract to sign it in and send it back to me.

Thank you for your cooperation.

please send your CV on [email protected]

Hi Nadia Radwan- OT,

Please post this job offer in the Jobs in Jubail section as well please.

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

YUP, u can apply JIC women college.

hi. Nadia

recently i moved to jubail as i got job . my wife interested  in teaching field . she has bachelor degree in computer science. however , she has good English skills. can any one tell me the minimum qualification  and certification required to get the job. kindly help me in this regard

hello!

My name is Samia and I work for Gohar LS, a language service company based in the US and Egypt. We are currently hiring English teachers in Jubail to tutor executives, and their wives and children. Are you currently available to teach? If so - please send me your resume to [email protected]. We have students ready to start right away.

I look forward to hearing back from you shortly.

Best regards,
Samira

Hello Samira,

It would be nice if you could post this job offer in the Jobs in Jubail section as well.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Closed