Namaste to JKT!

hello all,

am indian, have just moved to jakarta a couple of months back..
still settling in and seeping in the culture...

love to travel... if any one interesting in exploring this beautiful country let me know... wud luv some travel partners...

cheerio...

Hey, I wud love to :)
PM me if you want me to be your travel partner :)

Cheers..

I'm just getting to know Jakarta as well.
I'm finding places tourists never see.
If you fancy a wander with me, I'll be going into the centre sometime in the next week or so.

Hi do you guys plan to visit komodo island? Incase u do then count me in i m looking for company to visit that place

Amie6367 wrote:

Hi do you guys plan to visit komodo island? Incase u do then count me in i m looking for company to visit that place

Wow, I'd love to. Seriously. There will be a holiday in March. Amie6367, wud you like to give me a PM for detail?

Anyone wanna join us? Thanks. :)

Amie6367 wrote:

You have no idea how much I'd like to visit that island but, one  wife and one kid later, no chance.

I'm depressed now.

mas fred wrote:
Amie6367 wrote:

You have no idea how much I'd like to visit that island but, one  wife and one kid later, no chance.

I'm depressed now.

pregnant wife? seems impossible to join :D

cjuliana wrote:
Amie6367 wrote:

Wow, I'd love to. Seriously. There will be a holiday in March. Amie6367, wud you like to give me a PM for detail?

Anyone wanna join us? Thanks. :)

hey... i would love to join for this... Even I hav a holiday and a 3 day weekend in march... let me know if u all are planning... :)

Hello all,
I heard that there's no direct flight to Komodo, and you'd need to get to Labuan Bajo or sumthing like that before taking a boat to Komodo.
I'd like to visit Komodo too, and still looking around on how to get there...
A photography group has plans to get there from Bali...4 days trip costing around Rp6mil...includes return flight from Bali, twin share accomodation, meals etc., but you'd need to get to Bali first. Their plan is 1-4Mar. I'm still thinking if I'd follow them or perhaps find another group.
Any ideas?