Extra Curricular Activities - Children

Hello Everyone,

Please can you let me know if there are any extra mural activities offered in Talatona for children aged 6-12 and 12+.  Can you give some details on what they are, where they are and the costs thereof.

Would love to hear from you all regarding this topic.

Many thanks.
:-)

Hi,

You should try kidspaceluanda.com
Quite pricey but I have heard the best
Also the Naval Club has swimming lessons for kids

Good luck

I also don't know of anything, its really a difficult story to keeps your kids busy in a place like that, playing at other friends houses is really the cheapest option out.

Not sure what the prices will be but for those of you with kiddies this might be useful. Its an amusement park in Talatona that is due to open soon
kool-park.com

I heard that this project was sidelined is their any truth to that?  The website has been down for quite some time, if anyone has any info concerning this subject please let me know.

Me too Angogirl. You have kids? How old? Where are they going to school? I have a 14 year old we are trying to get into LIS but the waiting is is long and prospects are not looking great. I'm now looking at the possibility of an online private school with tutor/teacher and it would be great to pool children and resources together in this if you hear of any in a similar predicament.

Like the old country schoolhouse, I don't think the kids all need to be the same grade/level (close would be good) as they can follow their own online curriculums while having a teacher/tutor on line to help troubleshoot and ensure the work is done.

Here is the place where you can make a Birthday Party for kids. brinquedotecaluanda.blogspot.com … zacao.html

Some Activities for kids ostalentinhos.com/

Tennis school for kids clubetenisluanda.org/web/

sweamming school for kids clubenautico.org/