Who am I?

I am from Scotland I am in Jeddah. I am interested in meeting people and making friends. I like Scuba diving, fishing and Desert safaris.
Zack

Please note....Female friends only ....... I had to add this here. I have been getting offers for body massage from men...ha ha ha ....NO thank you. no men please.
I need female friends only please...any nationality....as long as you are free and single in Jeddah ...

Welcome aboard mate and thanks for the intro.

Someone from Jeddah will reply to you soon; I'm sure.

To find flats, people usually drive around the area they're interested in , and they might something. It's the most effective way.

Or have someone read "Al Waseela" paper for you to see if there are any flats.
Before you rent any place, ask how the neighborhood is like when it rains, and if they have any water shortage :)

Thanx for the advice

Now you know why I try not to establish friendships with men here.  I had the same thing happen with all the gay guys and even though I am tolerant and respectful it got to be too much.
I am in the same boat.  I get a lot of invites to parties but going alone is not a lot of fun specially when everyone else is paired.   Anyways I live in a new building behind the Madinah Danube which is just north of Heera.   Very nice building SAR 37500 per year for a brand new 2 BR, 2 bath apartment.  Includes AC and kitchen cabinets but no furniture.  I am the only tenant on my floor and there are three more apartments the landlord is an excellent Saudi fellow and he is looking for expats to fill out the floor.  The other floors have young Saudi Doctors and other ME businessmen and doctors.  If you are interested please let me know and I will contact you to have you come over and see my unit.  I wont post my phone for the reasons noted above.  Good Luck.

am just wondering how free I can be living there VS living on a compound. will I be able to have female visitors for a stay over?
I can actually stay at a compound close to work for 37000 one bedroom one living room furnished...I have been to three parties so far and met women now I only need to find a place where they can visit me.

For 37,000 go with the compound unless it is a dump.  The compounds I found were not very nice for that price range.  I also tried the more expensive ones around 60-70,000 for a 1 BR but none had vacancies.   Then you could have plenty of parties and invite me so I can meet some of those ladies.

I have already met plenty of ladies. but no place to take them to since i am not in a compound. I would have to fly with them to Dubai for peace of mind. ( one at a time off course )
I have been to 4 parties already and there is two next weekend...
do you have facebook?
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003342654129&sk=wall
copy above link and post to address bar. then add me
cheers