Wire Transfer from SABB to HSBC Canada

Hi there, I have made a wire transfer via SABB's internet banking to HSBC Canada...it has already been 9 business days and I have not received anything! I need the money within 12 hours I am already late 10 days for paying my apartment's rent all because of this delay! Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive the money? And is there anyway to speed things up?!

Thank You

huh, im surprised how come wire transfer delayed. do one thing print the wire transfer transaction detail and visit the near by SABB branch

Thing is I am in Canada right now so no SABB branches anywhere im a afraid.

Go to the HSBC Branch you wired it to with your ISBN Number. We transfer SABB KSA to HSBC U.K. and at most it should take four days. Has the money left your SABB account, stupid I know but sometimes you think you have done a transfer but forgotten to press the confirm button. I know we have done it in the early days:huh:

Good luck

If things aint work than follow this.. SABB bank having tie-up with hsbc, so visit near by hsbc branch

This is just ridiculous what is happening here! I called SABB yesterday and they told me it should be in my account on January 11. It is the 11th, nothing is here. I call them again and they tell me they can see it entered my account in Canada. Great! I check, nothing is there. I go to HSBC Canada thinking they might be holding it or something and I am told no money transferred whatsoever. I call SABB again this some other guy tells me "Oh sir you sent on the 31st of December which makes it 6 days have passed by so far if you exclude Saudi/Canadian holidays". What is this guy an idiot, 31st was a Saturday, banks are open here in Canada. Saturday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday = 9 days in Canada. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday = 10 days in Saudi.

Sorry for the rant but I just don't know what to do I have transferred money many times online and the most it took was 3 days. This is the first time to use SABB's net banking though.

I have a last question, when they ask you to type the beneficiary's name, do they mean the bank's or account holder's name? Like, would it be "HSBC" or "Mohammed" for instance?

beneficiary's name to whom you want to remit the money( in favor of person)

(Moderated)

Can you plz guide me after how many days you received? and what procedure you adopted as I am suffering from situation..thanks..kashif