Close

Civil marriage on tourist visa?

madam,,,,,i would like to say that you must leave mauritius once, and re-enter to enjoy your marriege cerimony.

regards,

ansaar                  expact bloge
                 asir                       facebook
                 @ansar251          twitter

yes he is allow to marry

you are Mauritian ???

I think he will need to specify this at the point of entrance into Mauritius

Hi there, I see you say you can help this lady. please could I ask you some advice.

I've been to Mauritius 3 times.
my boyfriend of 8 years is Mauritian and has a Mauritian passport but has always lived in SA.
He moved to Mauritius 8 months ago to run his dads company and is now a resident there.
i'll be going to Mauritius in May to see him
I'm looking for job opportunities as I would like to move there and apply for an occupational permit to live and work in Mauritius.
I'm trying to make sure I I have a few interviews set up when I'm there in May.
My boyfriend and I have discussed getting engaged once I am there and starting a life and a family together.
Do you know what steps I would take,? of any advice you have for me?
As I see you say to the other women that the next time she comes back into the country she would have to say she is coming there to marry a Mauritian? Would it be advisable for me to do that as well?
it says if I'm coming into the country as a professional I would have to earn 45 000 rupees per month, if I'm coming to work and get married - do you know if this still applies to me? as the salaries aren't that great in Mauritius and I wouldn't need to earn that much just yet as we will already have a house and a car and my boyfriend has a good job as well.
do I just apply for an occupational permit to live and work there for the max 3 years and then say we getting married when I re-apply for permanent residency after my 3 years is up? I'm not sure which route to take so your advice would be greatly appreciated as we want to do this properly and hassle free.

thank you

kayleigh: what you are staying is totally feasible. Naturalisation from marriage is 4 years not 3 though.  You got everything right. All the best !

Am a Gambian n I wish to travel to Mauritius for business. Should I need to pay returned ticket

Hi everyone. Im Montenegrian (ex Yugoslavia) merried to Mauritisn citizen. We hot merried in Montenegro. I have some International merridge certificate. I just wanna ask if anyone knows if they gonna value this certificate in Mauritius.
Thank You

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius