Blackberry in Denmark

Hi,
I am currently trying to find which mobile network operator offers the opportunity to use my blackberry with all its applications installed.
I searched the net and the only one that i could find was 3, am i right?
I also found out that Telenor is doing something with Blackberry but i am not sure if they can make my Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) work.
Thanks again for the help
Ciao

Well i will suggest to go for 3 , i had difficulty too finding a company which can offer BIS service, and so i ended up with 3, but it is expensive, because you only get 1 Gb enternet service, and with a contract service you will have to pay 240  per month, what i did is i signed a new contract of service, i got i phone 4 with free calling in net, and 3 hours out let, and 10 gb internet service, and i pay 420 per month, its a sox month contract, so i think it was a fair deal, n so i switched from blackberry to iphone 4, n m happy with the services i get

Imuzeke wrote:

Well i will suggest to go for 3 , i had difficulty too finding a company which can offer BIS service, and so i ended up with 3, but it is expensive, because you only get 1 Gb enternet service, and with a contract service you will have to pay 240  per month, what i did is i signed a new contract of service, i got i phone 4 with free calling in net, and 3 hours out let, and 10 gb internet service, and i pay 420 per month, its a sox month contract, so i think it was a fair deal, n so i switched from blackberry to iphone 4, n m happy with the services i get

Hej Imuzeke,
thanks for all the info.
Unfortunately I am not planning on switching phone, I love mine and would like to keep using it also here in Denmark :):):)

I know blackberry has a bad addiction, it was hard for me to switch, i miss chating with friends from bbm, but i had no choice, u wouldnt like to experience what i have experience when u see the amount dedicted from your account is enough to buy a new BB, but that was because i used it all the time so it depend on ur usage my friend