Best phone company/package ?

Hello all,

what is the best phone package / company you would suggest ?

thx !

Nico

Hi

In Denmark there is quite a lot of competition so you can get some quite great deal In Danish a mobile subscription is called mobilabonnement The higlighted link is a link to the best mobile subscription search engine in Denmark. You can search both under talk time, data and various perks such as music.

Hope you find what you are looking for

Hi,
The original post seems to be very old. With emergence of several new service providers in telecom business, our choice options have increased. And, this question has become even more relevant.

The best telephone package depends upon individual's usage pattern - Calls made nationally and internationally, Usage of 3G/4G data, for example.

I make lot of international calls, and I use apps like Skype, Viber, Wechat, Whatsapp etc. For me, a seamless 4G connection is more important. I use Oister as my service provider (It uses the network of telecom company called "3"). With 99 DKK per month, you get 20 GB 4G data and 10 hours of free call within Denmark. The quality of data connection with Oister is what I find very attractive.

The companies like Lebara and Lycamobile offer even more generous pre-paid plans.

Regards,
Jay

Try 3.

Thanks for that info guys. What about pre-paid international sims for those of us who don't want to go on a plan? Any advice regarding those?