Happy New Year <3

I just wrote this message and sent it out to all my friends and since i made such awesome friends on here i thought that they deserve to read it too :D

♥♥ Dear friends ♥♥, here we r saying good bye to 2011 & getting ready for 2012. With every minute that passed whether it was good or bad this year will be over in just a few days!!! We met, we part, we had promises & good & bad times. We have *Memories*in our minds & hearts & it will never leaves us. Years with friends are precious; the memories make us smile & save us from being lonely. between my Losses and Victories this year, YOU GUYS were one of the things that I just can't Bargain on!!! Really & from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for ur friendship. Thanks for ur love…Thanks for every happy min that changed my sad min (and u guys didn't even know about it) Thanks for the Fun times.Thanks for always being there for me.
Wish u guys the best wishes ever and the best days ever. One of the most Precious Gifts I have from this World is knowing you guys, & I'm sorry if I ever hurt anyone or made any mistakes ... With all my love, for everyone who has read this message <3

Thanks Maya Maya!

Happy New Year to you too and to everyone.:cheers:

Harmonie.;)

Happy new year Maya Maya, We will be friends for ever

it was nice to read your messages, you will be missed mayamaya! :-p

Happy new year indeed!

Good writing Happy new year & I copy this massage to my Facebook

happy new year to u as well :D

Hey Maya,,,
a very happy new years to ya !!! what ya doin for new years Eve?
am in Toronto - Canada these days on Vacations, and invited to 2 different pre-parties and then going to a club with friends ;) and then after party... ;)

Happy new year .. :)

borntobemild wrote:

it was nice to read your messages, you will be missed mayamaya! :-p

i am not going anywhere /;)

shmally wrote:

Good writing Happy new year & I copy this massage to my Facebook

its better if you write your own words :)

Rizwarsi wrote:

Hey Maya,,,
a very happy new years to ya !!! what ya doin for new years Eve?
am in Toronto - Canada these days on Vacations, and invited to 2 different pre-parties and then going to a club with friends ;) and then after party... ;)

Ooh lets see what i did on New years Eva
i just spent it on  bed moaning out of pain :)
what a way 2 start the new year huh!