Falling in love

Hello Everybody,
I'm a Vietnamese girl.I'm falling in love with a man who comes from Nigeria.I dont known anything about Nigerian's culture.So I want to get some advices about you. How is Nigerian's culture about life and love, bihaviours...?That will help me more understanding about my boy friend.
Thanks in advance!
Tears

:up:

Hi ho chi, trust you are doing great. First of all I will like to know the name of the Nigerian guy you are talking about. Because Nigeria has more than 250 ethnic groups and each one of them with their own culture though there are similarities. Apart from this there are 3 main Ethnic group in Ngr i.e Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa.
Looking forward to hear from you.

wow! Nigeria use to be the best place to be in Africa. it has a lot of wonderful people. but when it comes about Business or Love you must be very careful not to fall victim of the bad once. Now things are bad, you cannot trust no one. Big careful some of them can appear to be very good and loving, only to extort money from you. be very careful if he start asking for money. Ask God to help you.

chesmen wrote:

Ask God to help you.

Dial 800-ASK-GOD

:lol::lol::lol:

tears wrote:

Hello Everybody,
I'm a Vietnamese girl.I'm falling in love with a man who comes from Nigeria.I dont known anything about Nigerian's culture.So I want to get some advices about you. How is Nigerian's culture about life and love, bihaviours...?That will help me more understanding about my boy friend.
Thanks in advance!
Tears

No real answer for you except just to let you know that my little Brother has been married to a wonderful Vietnamese Woman for over 18 years now.

He's been to Vietnam and she's has been to Nigeria too.

Love conquers all. Good luck.