Need information about Nigeria

I am Canadian and like to work in Nigeria,probably Lagos in Engineering company, could anybody give me some information about life  in Nigeria, is it safe place?

Thanks

Eng.Expat

Hi and welcome to the forum Eng.Expat :)

I hope other members will be able to help you soon ;)

regards
Armand

hi am a nigeria and i have expatriate as friends, is safe here in nigeria, mostly in lagos you are free to do what you want.

Eng.Expat wrote:

I am Canadian and like to work in Nigeria,probably Lagos in Engineering company, could anybody give me some information about life  in Nigeria, is it safe place?

Thanks

Eng.Expat

Nigeria is the best place any body would like to work,especially the Engineers,it offers you the best living,but,before going there,you should know where and who is receiving you during your arriving time,and have you already got a job offer?then if yes,you have the best country to go?don't listen to what people will tell you,about the bad side of Nigeria.
Thanks and good luck

Hello Eng.Expat, I am Nigerian and a proud resident of Lagos. I can confidently tell you that Lagos is the safest place for anybody to live in irrespective of race or tribe.So, if you've already gotten that job,then you should feel excited coming over:D and be guaranteed that after a long day or week of hard work,you'll find numerous relaxation spots where you can unwind. Goodluck

Eng.Expat I hope by now you would have settled down in Nigeria especially Lagos that you were talking about. It is one of the best place in Nigeria where there is no issue of race as everybody tends to blend together.
Do keep us posted as to your settlement.

Hi and welcome on board mczmus :)

Thanks for your contribution! Don't hesitate to share your experiences on the forum ;)

Regards
Armand

Trina2T wrote:

Hello Eng.Expat, I am Nigerian and a proud resident of Lagos. I can confidently tell you that Lagos is the safest place for anybody to live in irrespective of race or tribe.So, if you've already gotten that job,then you should feel excited coming over:D and be guaranteed that after a long day or week of hard work,you'll find numerous relaxation spots where you can unwind. Goodluck

Really?? "numerous relaxation spots"? Where is that? Try to be more specific...