Indian experience in Lagos

I'm from Chennai in India I come from a land of spices and aromatic food. When I say food, it is one of the important element for our survival. I love food and am a big foodie. I love to experiment with food and also love cooking. I'm married to a Nigerian!  Well! It might come as shock to many and as the saying goes Love is Blind. I got married a year ago and it was time for me to move to. I was asking my hubby if we would be able to get Indian spices. He said we would so I didn't pack any of those and left to Lagos Nigeria. 23hrs journey later I reached a place so sultry and everywhere or I should say anyone who met me called me Oyinbo and was expecting money from me. Well when I asked my hubby about it he said that is Nigeria for you. Well I know Nigeria is more. I had challenges a lot of them when I landed here a d still there are challenges. But I would suggest any Indians moving to Lagos pls pack a lot of spices even if u didn't pack you clothes it's fine as you can get better clothes here but spices are not like in India. Things are very expensive. And of course if you have a garden patch in the house you are gonna move into them try to plant some Indian plants they do grow well.

to illupeju, Ade akinsanya in lagos the bazaar its little india youll get all the spices and more indian stuff ther im a lover of indian cuisine, so trust me i know. Regards