What do you do when you feel alone?

What do we do when we feel alone and lonely. Making friends, is that easy? May be yes to those who have that skill as one of god given. I feel alone now a days and have no friends. Living in adelaide with no friends..can you imagine!

Hello menezis3,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Your post has been moved to the Adelaide forum for better visibility.

I wish you get lots of friends.

Rouma

And it gets worse when we get no responce to the blogs. Is there a way we can make this site more responsive so people feel like involved in a group that is lively.. I am just expressing my frustration over myself in this situation.

And thanks rourma, for moving my blog in to Adelaide. Hope that way we have more people looking in to it so they can share their experience and let me find a way out.

Why so depressed ?! Yes, when is about friend you are aright, but sometimes things happen for a reason, you have to find the best in each situation, and do what makes you happy, some activities, or maybe create a page, personal blog where you express yourself, or just learn about other cultures.
Ok..I'm here to share points of view.
Take care.

Hi Maiina,

Thanks for the replay and kindly advise.Not all things and feelings can be expressed in words. Yes, I agree what ever happens can be cosidered to be happening for a good reason. But still, if a true friend is what I am looking for why it becomes difficutlt?

Sorry you haven't found any friends. Sometimes they come easily sometimes not. Remember everyone you meet is special and important. Look for the things in them you like, and the things about them that impress you. If you find things that you like about a person tell them, everyone wants to make a good impression on the people they meet. The only way to do that is by letting them know they've made a good impression on you. Not with insincere flattery, but by being genuinely interested and paying attention to them. Good luck Buena Suerte Buona Fortuna e welcome to Adelaide

You are right Julio. Every person is important and has his/her own features that is unique. Good or bad? Judgement is ours and should follow what our mind tells us. So far I haven't come across any one who can be considered as bad. They are all good one way or the other. How can we utilize this theirs good qualities of life to have an influence and impact on ours? That comes through relationships and trust.