Video about my recent Ecuador trip

I and my wife returned from Ecuador just three weeks ago. We visited Guayaquil (2 days) and Cuenca. We also visited Cajas Provincial Park. But mostly we spent our two weeks in Cuenca just walking around and enjoying mild weather and beautiful city. We will be back for sure.

I compiled little video and just uploaded it to YouTube. You can see it here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Th8OffXOr-A

Alex

Thanks for this sharing Alex!:top:

Harmonie.

SunnyComfort:

You are an excellent videographer. Thank you for making the film and taking the time to post and share it. I was fascinated by all the parades you came across on your journey.  The Ecuador people are truly creative and beautiful.

Your video is better than the Ecuador Tourism Department offers.

If you make any more, if this music is available, your films would be a knock-out.
youtube.com/watch?v=QAeV2PTIofA&feature=related&utm_source=Ecuador+Living+Newsletter&utm_campaign=cc664ad2bc-RSS_DAILY_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_EL&utm_medium=email

Thank you,

Actually this is second version of my video. For the first one I used music from the CD I purchased in Cuenca's Park Calderon from the street musicians.

YouTube complained that some of the music is copyrighted by EMI in Germany, so I deleted the video.

I used Public Domain music for the second version. It's not so nice, but at least it's free.

Alex

Alex:

Once again, your video is outstanding.  I certainly appreciate your energy to re-make your video.  Your resilience is remarkable in dealing with the frustration you may have experienced after YouTube complained your original street performer music was copyrighted.

Watching your experience of "driving through the clouds" was something that had not occurred to me driving in Ecuador.

It reminded me of the time I left CA on a gorgeous sunny day driving  through the Rocky Mountains.  Suddenly it started snowing and before nightfall, turned into a "white-out" and I could not see one car length in front of me.  I had no idea where the shoulders were, could not stop or pull over on the narrow mountain road.  I found a 18 wheeler and snuggled up to his tail lights; which vanished intermittently from the heavy snow for 2 hours until we reached Laramie, WY. I figured he had more local road experience than me...and I was right.

Thanks again for your persistence and video-graphic skills.

Sincerely,
Sarah