Hi

Im a young (ish) single girl who has relocate from Manchester to Istanbul for a great Job opportunity working for LCWIKKI. My company have supplied accommodation in the area of Bahcesehir but right in the hills, i have been into taksim but other than that im not sure where else to visit on day trips and to make friends especially as i do not speak Turkish.  Basically I want any advise good or bad and maybe chat with people to make friends.

Thanks

Hi Shay!

You made it, welcome to Istanbul!! I really hope you'll be able to catch up with Dan and the others you've been chatting with and hopefully I can do the same once I move in 6 weeks time :-) I think the city is pretty quiet this week as it's a public holiday and most people have taken the entire week off. Are you working with any other expats as well? And what kind of job is it exactly that you're doing? All the best, hope to catch ya in January!

Susanne xx

Hi Sha
welcome to Istanbul.
I work out near Bahcesehir, not many foreigners round there.

I'd be happy to meet for a coffee or something, nearly everyone I work with is Turkish and I miss speaking English to natives.

hey,

yeh ive noticed there arent any foreigners here too. There are a few english people at work that seem nice. 

Let me know when you r bout?
shay

hey susanne,

I see you have a new arrival how cute. Yeh i have made it, it really is a culture shock but in a good way.
i am working with a few but not in the same department so conversation is very limited and i am dying for a good laugh and maybe a glass of wine.
are you looking forward to moving?

Speak soon

Shay x

Welcome to Istanbul, btw LCWIKKI is my favorite Clothing shop...

Hi and welcome to the most fascinating city of the World.

I just got back from The UK and making new open minded friends. why not sharing some experiences and having some fun..I lived in the UK for 10 years. also lived in Istanbul for a long time and I love exploring Istanbul every now and then.
send me a message and see what we could do for you.

Enjoy
Erol

Hey Shay - i know some people ae meeting up tomorow if u fancy it. msj annarobbie for details!

hey NIcky

thanks anna has mentioned it but im still at work as we speak. are you guys around tomorrow? have a good night

Hey I live in Bağcılar which I believe is just before you. I think we have spoken before but do private message me if you want to arrange meeting or anything :) x