Always been wondering how is it like!

Hello everyone,

I am egyptian guy and i always wanted to visit Israel and discover it, as you know all  i have to do is cross the border and i will be there but it isnt easy as it seems i will have to deal with loads of peole when you get back to Egypt :)

So please tell me more about Israel and how is it like! is it like a European country or American state or more like Egypt or middle eastern country! Do you have strip bars over there! what sports do you like soccer tennis rugby!! is it crowded! how do you deal with palestinians and what about the nightlife! I am just so cureious to know more about Israel and i hope one day i wll be able to visit Israel and Palestine.

Hopefully oneday when peace prevails between Israel and Palestinians i will be the first one to visit and check it out myself.
Peaceout

Hi AMostafa...

Israel is a very developped country in all senses - hight tech companies, advanced medicine, active night life (many places are open in Tel-Aviv 24 hours a day) etc. Tel-Aviv in my opinion is one of the most western cities there is.
But if you go to Jerusalem for example, you will see the difference instantly. It's as if you moved to a whole different area.
Still, Israel reminds of a mini America.

I hope you come to Israel one day, as I wish one day to visit Egypt :)

You are more than welcome in Egypt anytime and if you are coming just let me know.

Have a great day and i will be waiting till i can visit to check it out myself :)

Cheers