KITAP for expat married to indonesian...any news?

Txs to let know if there is news on this new law?

“Article 61 of the 2011 Immigration Law clearly mentions that those who hold temporary and permanent residency permits are allowed to work and earn for their family's livelihood, even without a sponsor”

Under the new law, foreigners who have either lived in Indonesia for three consecutive years or been legally married to an Indonesian for two consecutive years are entitled to obtain a permanent residency permit from the immigration office.

Erwin Azis, director of immigration information systems, explained on Monday during a discussion held to promote the new law that even without implementing rules and regulations, that section of the new law was already in effect.

text can be seen at thejakartaglobe.com/home/3-months-after-immigration-law-when-will-ministries-agree-to-implement-it/452312

The law has been signed the 5th May 2011 and should be applicable automatically on the 5th of May 2012.This KITAP is available for MENS that are "kepala Keluarga" married more than 2 years with Indonesian citizen, to ensure they can work and care of their family. This KITAP has a low cost (750rb rp/yr)and the applicant can work as an Indonesian citizen, make a CV, UD or a PT.I m not sure yet for a PMA.. many agents don't let you know about it because they could lose some easy business. Change of agent...
Indonesia want to come into the real International arena, the G20. It does need to comply with International standards and to implement them on the field.
a+

Last I heard, depnaker were putting as many spanners in the works as they could.
They were trying to allow part time or temp work only.

Watch this space.

Thanks for these information.What about women married to indonesian citizen?

The same appliies regardless of sex.

Hi

You should visit http://www.expat.or.id/ there is a huge legal section there and more links for you to find information

It s moving, regardless effort to bring down the law. Official are tied. So some women in Bali have been invited to the immigration office to be explained the new law. whatever they are checking who s can be targeted before having "immunity", or they try to get some last cash (mention od special price), this prove the law in on the road.

Last I heard, depnaka (however you spell that) were saying we will be free to work as long as we have a work permit from them.
Now, what was that about spirit and letter of the law?

sir
  i am from india . i like a indonesian girl and want marry her
so can u explain what should the things in need please
my id is [email protected]
thank u sir