Piad extra overstaying fine

Hello Friends,

I was holding husband's sponsorship visa. Due to job change my husband visa got cancelled, then we were staying here 18days more(overstay). While we started to our native, in the airport we paid 1800AED(100AED/day). Then i came to know that the fine is 25AED/day if we had residence visa. In the Airport they charged me as per visit visa rule.

Please let me know is there any way to get the extra paid amount.

I understand u r issue. If u are still in uae then i suggest u can go to UAE embasy and show the recipt for the payment u did. sure they will take an action but in case if you didnt received any invoice then its bad luck.. and 100 % u wil get the money refund

Thanks for your reply. I am here in UAE now and also i have the invoice,exit clearance letter with me.Do i need to go the sharjah immigration( since i paid the fine in sharjah airport) or as you said UAE Embassy.

I think u needto visit SATA (Sharjah airport travel agency) or visit sharjaha airport website..

And i hope it is better to visit immigration office in sharjah.. i think it is some where near rola

Will check in the immigration.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

We went to sharjah immigration today, we explained the situation with one guy in finance department, but he was not responding in good manner..not considering our problem. He says that he can't do anything..don't know how to proceed further.

will check and let u know