Child care in Hoi An

Hi,

when settling in a new country, working parents are mostly concerned about finding child care services for their children.

What can you share with us about the child care system in Hoi An ?

How much is daycare in Hoi An?

Is the staff qualified at these daycare centers?

What are the usual opening hours?

Do they provide other services at the daycare center?

Any daycare center in Hoi An you would like to recommend to other expats? What makes them special?

Thank you for participating! :)

Hi Armand,
I'm the owner of Green Shoots - currently the only international kindergarten in Hoi An - please drop me a line any time and I will tell you more about it. I'm not on Expat.com that often, but please feel free to email me at [email protected] and let me know what information you're after.
We're also currently updating our website, as the school is expanding beyond the kindergarten, so if you come back in a few weeks you will get a lot of info about the whole group. If you need to make a decision before that, take a look at the current site, as it does have a fair bit of info about the kindergarten: http://www.greenshootseducation.org.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Catherine

There are now 2 option in Hoi An for Primary aged expat children At Dingo Deli we are continuing to Home school with a shared teachers and costs as we have done for the past 2 years...for both primary and middle school aged children... anyone interested, please come and see us at Dingo Deli - 229 Cua Dai Road, Hoi An...or send us an email at [email protected]...

My son is going to the New Green Shoots Primary & Middle school and it is fantastic. It is surpassing
any of his previous school by far with a recognized  curriculum, tailored arts, drama & sports programs and vietnamese as well.

The teachers are excellent and a great bunch of kids. Definitely worth checking it out.