Introduction

hello my name is pete and my partner's name is Petra We live in Adeliade and are looking to live in Hoi An 2012 for 1year,we both enjoy gardening as we have an Organic Garden Service,we like music and cooking...would love to have information on renting a house maybe close to the beach,welcome all your help.....thanks pete and petra :)

Live long and prosper.

Hi Pete and Petra, Nice to meet you....I am Michele from Dingo Deli in Hoi An... If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.... There are several real estate agents here that we can introduce you too. the best way to go is to arrive, stay in a homestay or hotel and then contact the real estate agents and tour around yourself looking for for rent signs.. they are everywhere and in english because renting to foreigners is good financially for the locals.... you can budget for rent somewhere between $250 and $500 per month...  depending on location.. if you pay more than you should expect alot more comfort...

Cheers
Michele

Hi Michelle!  Thanks for the info.  I'm also coming down to Hoi An to live for 3 months.  I wonder what I can find for a room rental for such a short-term.  I've been looking all over the web and mostly find ads for sales or very high prices.  Any thoughts?

BTW, we met last May while I was visiting with my folks!  I'm from Canada (Montreal) and was with my mum.

Looking forward to coming to Dingo's for decadent dessert!