Voluntary job (part time)

Hi everyone, i am a tourist in denmark and i visit now and then because my husband is a dane. I stay in Copenhagen anytime i'm around and Often i get really bored when i am here because i have nothing doing everyday. I am tired of being preoccupied, sleeping, eating and relaxing all day. If anyone has a job to keep me occupied, i would gladly accept it as a way of keeping me busy like every other person around (no salaries needed)

I dont have a qualification yet, i am a student of university of london international prog studying Sociology, Basically i consider myself good with computers and i don't speak dansk. If anyone has something to keep me busy, feel free to contact me on 28595646.

Thanks.

Hi Shenny,

You should also post an advert in the Copenhangen classifieds. It might help you in your search.

Hi,

As per I know there are very few jobs without Danish language. I should say you got big advantage as your husband is Dane. He might really help you as he can get more contacts and information for you. Coming for friends you will find many friends here who can keep you busy. Try this forum link https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=87824 as they are trying to meet up and do something good. So you can just contact them and get more advice. Hope this might help you.