Political Awareness

Hi everyone!

This is my first post as I only just joined the network. Let me state for the record that mine is not a self help blog in the conventional sense. However, I have lived in Israel -or ,maybe, survived would  be a better description - for 24 years (this month!) So - if anyone wants some advice you can always contact me and I'll try to help if it's in my field of expertise.

Also, I think my blog will be of interest (hopefully!) primarily to expats who took the plunge and became Israeli citizens. What happens here politically impacts on all our lives - and our very security. Everyone knows the joke about " 2 Jews - 3 opinions". In Israel the variation is that the Prime Minister has to live with the opinions of about 4 million Israelis who think they can do the job better! (children not included for this purpose).

So, I try to spotlight a few issues -often from a non politically correct perspective - and thus stimulate discussion and thought.
feel free to check out my blog - and hope you won't be too shocked!

Hi Andyboy!

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for offering your help ;)

Regards
Armand

This is a follow up to my first reply. To live reasonably in Modi'in renting a 2 bedroom apartment and allowing for normal living expenses you would need between $3000-$3500 per month.
It all depends on the standard of life you want and can afford.

Hope this helps.