An immigrant to Israel

Hi, I am an immigrant to Israel, and have been here for seven and a half years.
One of the things I have noticed on this forum is that questions of those who are looking for work in Israel do not give many details. I would be glad to provide some answers, but in general there are some important things to know, such as: (1) what sort of visa do you have? (2) do you have any knowledge of Hebrew? (3) what qualifications and experience have you had?
For many people, the best is to join israemploy www.israemploy.net it costs a little bit of money, but not much, and is one of the best sources for job offers.
Hope this helps.

Hi nomadreid,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for offering your help here, it is very much appreciated. :)

Please note that a new thread has been created with your post on the Israel forum in order to give much more light to it.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I have yet to see any request for a job that offers any meaningful information to any prospective employer or even those of us who might offer helpful advice.  It seems to me that people are so frustrated in their employment search that by the time they visit this website they have all but given up when it comes to providing information.

hi
i,m planning 2 go 2 isreal for - a weeks holiday. but not knowing any gals or guys there who will i talk to to discuss all problemser kgn wh-  @150 p.
helpalll-