Possible move to algeria

nothing.

hi Lana, and welcome to Expat.com,

what kind of information are you looking for ?

bonjour Lana de quelles informations avez vous besoins

Hi hass,

Could you please write in English in this anglophone forum. Thank you. :)

Any information about english schools in Alger? My husband is a diplomat from Brazil and we are thinking about moving to Alger by the end of the year, but I have 3 kids and our destination is going to depend of the Education and prices. I can't find anything about fees or schools. Any help would be more than welcome.
Thanks!
Maria

Hi Lana, have you tried hopelanddz.com? This is an American-Algerian company who have a private School in Draria using the Montessori method. If you email them your questions, they should be able to send you the answers you are looking for. It's the only school that I am aware of that uses some English but other people may know others.

salam alaikoum sister,
Regarding moving to algeria you should go there for a holiday first then you will have an idea inshallah. may Allah {swt} guide us all . salam

Hi Lana,

Can you just give us the age of your kids, there some foreign shools in Algeria, and in which town will you live ?
for the fees: in private schools the fees are about 8000 DA and 12000 DA (it's in local currency) and in USD it's around 160 USD (approximativly) I'm not sure.
Do your children speak french or only english ?

good luck