Family visa issued and cancel after 4days

Hi all,

My wife and son family visa issued after 4days there is email from immigration that your visas cancelled and return the money also.

Is there anyone face this issue and now can i reapply the visa again or not.

Please reply

Thankyou

You can always apply again but you need to find out why the visas were refused in the first place.  Otherwise there is a high chance that you will face rejection again.

@XTang

My company PR person complaint on tawasul app as per the immigration dept told.but my worries if no reason or answer come in that case what should i do because as per my PR once no reply from immigration dept it means you cannot apply again because visas was approved and issued after 4days it become cancelled.

No.   You can always apply.  What PRO is saying is exactly what I said...........you probably won't get visa approved even if you apply again.

@XTang

There is no reply from immigration just Lmra is telling may be security or political reasons so what should i do now?

Get a pro.

@XTang

Can you please explain little bit because i didnt get your point.

Only someone with some internal contacts may be can get to know the reason, else not sure.

@XTang
Can you please explain little bit because i didnt get your point.

-@Hbashi5253

Get an agent with connections who can apply on your behalf and find out reasons.