Dental services in Lisbon : Cost and recommendations

@Julien Hello all. I will be in Lisbon for three days next week, on the way to Morocco. Did the same itinerary last year. Now that I have retired, am thinking of spending longer periods abroad, and renting. But for now, I am writing about dentists in Lisbon.

My bridge just fell off (tooth not damaged but not sufficient support). Since I will be in Lisbon, it might make sense to get it recemented there, since local US dentists are asking really quite alot for this simple procedure. And of course Medicare doesn't pay for dental. Does anyone have a sense of what the cost could be, or a recommendation? If equally pricey, I will get it put back on in Morocco.

Cheers,

P.

@Iamourhaj

Hello and welcome on board !

Please note that I have created this new thread from your post on the Lisbon forum so that members can share some feedback with you.

All the best

Bhavna

These quotes are difficult to give because there are N (!) variables. But a single dental implant can cost between 700 and 4000 euros....

@Iamourhaj I would recommend asking or looking at the website of the US Embassy. Embassies usually have a list of medical practioners that they can provide.

As you are going to be in Lisbon why not go to some Dentists in Lisbon and just ask the questions to them/their receptionists ?  An dentist would usually want to have a look then advise of work needed rather than take a persons own assessment.