I have few devices that I would like to post them on here for sale .

Is it possible to sell stuffs which are not longer in used for sale ?

Is it possible to sell stuffs which are not longer in used for sale ?         -@Mike414

Hello Mike, and welcome to expat.com.

Yes, you most certainly can sell your used items in our "Thailand classified ads" (Link).

Commercial activity is not permitted here in the forum, however.

Once more, welcome aboard expat.com, and best of luck in your sales!

Than you!

Its still not working for me when i choose buy and sell it doenst process neither see anything mine go ahead to continue with the process.

I clicked on the link you sent me and it pops to a new menu and among the menu i found buy and sell i selected that but it doesn't seems to allow me to continue so kindly help me with it .

I had wanted to share an attachment to what the next page looks like but it seems not to be allow to add images to threads on here

@Mike414

Yes, I just noticed that it is not loading/advancing. The IT dept have been notified, and will rectify the issue in short order.

Sorry about the temporary inconvenience.

To post a picture, you must first use an image hosting service, and then attach the URL the image hosting site assigns to your pic. Many expat.com members use this site. (Link)

@Aidan in HCMC

ok thank you and I would like to ask that I mine the only member experiencing that all each and every member ?

@Mike414

In discussion with other experts/advisors of expat.com, the issue appears to be worldwide.

Hello everyone,

@Mike414, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologise for the inconvenience.

It is a bug, and our team is already investigating it. I will let you know as soon as it has been fixed.

Regards,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Thank you for your response .

@Mike414

Hello Mike,

Trust you are well !

Can you please try to post your ad and let us know if it works fine now : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … d/add.html ?

Thank you

Bhavna

@Bhavna so far so good! I have been able to post some of my stuffs for sale I'm waiting for admins to approve them online.

@Mike414

Seems there is an error in the price. Can you just confirm the price please : 52,000, 70,000, 47,000 ?

Thank you