New members of the Qatar forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Qatar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Qatar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and looking forward to the interaction with all the members!

My name is Dave and I have just retired from the fire service.

I will be having a teams interview with a Qatar company in the next few weeks, and if successful will be relocating with my 22 year old daughter who does not have a job in Qatar, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Warm regards,

Dave.

@Julien

Hi from UK

Thanks for letting me join the club🙂

Having BA in English literature and CELTA cerified I'm looking for ESOL teaching job in Doha.  Due to my health problems I have to move to a warm country.

I've been working as an ESOL tutor in one of thecolleges in the UK for 5 years now.

Unfortunately I don't know how to star. how it works and I have lots of questions in my head that I hope I find the answers here.

I'm familiar with middle eastern culture so I guess I'll be fine with that but really need help with the process of finding a job as an English teacher.

I really appreatiate your help and many thanks.

Hello everyone

It is a pleasure to introduce myself in this forum. I am a 54 years old Canadian GP Physician , who recently joined a medical center in Duhail. I speak Arabic, French, and English. Being a bachelor dictates on me finding a room mate. I am an open minded person who loves travel and adventure, play on keyboard, table tennis, and chess. I am actively looking for a flat partner who may share me some concerns. Both anglophone, and francophone are welcome. Russian and Ukrainian friends are welcome as well ( I speak basic Russian, and can easily integrate) . If you are interested please drop me a line