Day one in the Thirty one !!!

Hello everybody ....

This is me Darine , now expatriate in Qatar ...want to share with you a little bit about my experience after completing one year ...

well life in Qatar its like you are watching a movie in slow motion , cost of life is high , but bearable somehow . if you kind of person who are not used to live cheap .

to me it was difficult to adjust specially i don't know ppl here , and im not that kind of person who trust easily ....

you will used to the city and maybe like it if you have some friends , and start doing activities together .

Im looking for friends from different nationalities who can exchanges languages with, learn about their culture , i respect all ppl , all religions...Im open to knowledge and adventurers is attempting me ...

finally about my Subject title , Yesterday is my birthday and today is the first day of my thirty one age year  !

Thanks for reading my Blog ...wish you all nice weekend

Cheers
Darine

Happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday! Having new friends is always worth the process of getting to know new people.

Happy Birthday Darine, hope you will achieve all your dreams in this year.

Hello thank abdulrahman ,,,

thank you mohamed . its really kind of you ...

when you set foot in doha the first thing u face is the Heat outside which makes u stay in u'r appartement with voice of air conditioner . Add to that , boredom ; as a new expatarite u feel bored most of the time firstly becuz u don't have friends secondly u want to explore the city but the temperature stops you . All these circumstances lead u to miss u'r home , u'r family and u'r friends . Thus , for a moment  u wish only if u were there .

As the first month passed , the situation become more worst then before especially, if u don't make friends becuz it's hard to find someone who speaks u'r language or knows u'r culture . Except those who make friend from their work so from time to time they go out and enjoy dinner in a restuarnt or somewhere but though u 'll still feel bored .

In December the weather become nice and u'r face change  from :)to :( so at this month u explore the city u go to souq wagif u find it full of expatriates .you visit the malls city centre or villagio . you hang around corniche , in there the sea appeared like beautiful portrait, as the towers stared to give their light Each one appear with beauty and radiance, as it reflected an image of happiness .

All these give u the will to make new friends , so , u go to night clubs for dancing or drinking and meeting new friends becuz night club is the only place where u can find somone who 'll talk with u and dance or invite for  couple of .... then u start enjoying life . takin' into consideration that u'll meet three kinds of girls and guys  : who 's looking for sex , who's looking for fun and the one who is lookin' for friendship.

all in all , doha is a nice place and a great experience  somone can have . try to find a good friends who 'll help and support u and be with u . All you have to do is reach out and you will find like-minded people .

finaly , Life is beautiful! Make it even more beautiful by living every single day with love and compassion and live simply so other people can simply live.

This was my experice in qatar and i would like to share it with you . i wanna to say also happy birthday to you full of surprises and achievements :) stay cool and keep smiling in u'r face

simo

Hey simo, thanks for those detailed information about doha , it will really help me as I'm new doha, but the most Important thing you said is to keeep Smiling, LIFE IS GOOOD :) and belive that ur best day didn't come yet

Washing you a Happy Birthday Darine!

YH

MohamedRagaey wrote:

Hey simo, thanks for those detailed information about doha ,  but the most Important thing you said is to keeep Smiling, LIFE IS GOOOD :) and belive that ur best day didn't come yet

welcome bro :) yeah that's it ;) life is good and i feel a good lol ;,)

Welcome to Doha Darine,

Yes its very hard to trust anyone here.

You didnt mention where you are from.

Anyways, we all should hold a gathering one day and introduce ourselves. We just  need people to organize it

thank its very kind of you ...

Hello Mohammed ,Thanks for your message .