Nursery for 1 year old

Hi!
My husband and me are thinking about moving to Guangzhou. We have a daughter of 1 year who is now going to nursery in Cairo. She enjoys it very much and I like it as she meets other children. I can however hardly find any nurseries in Guangzhou that take children below the age of 2. I guess most people have a nanny. My choice would be to take her to nursery if possible. Does anyone know of any good (international) nurseries/kindergartens in Guangzhou or Pan yu or maybe in one of the other places just outside Guangzhou that take babies of this age? Thanks!

English teacher company

Attilio infante

findworkabroad.com/our-schools

(moderated: no ads please)

Pearl River Square Bei'en Kindergarten is the best school for small kids but it also provides nursery and education for infants aged from 2 – 6 years old only.
British School and Clifford School also cover kindergarten, elementary and secondary school. These schools have full-time Chinese and English bilingual school.
You can contact the schools personally and discuss about your concerns. Even though I doubt that they will take kids below 2 years of age, still take a chance.