Moving to Guangzhou with our 18 month year old son

My husband and I are moving to Guangzhou with our 18 month year old son in February 2014. We are very excited about the move, however quite nervous about ensuring the adjustment doesn't impact aversely on our son.  Any advise around child care options would be greatly appreciated! 

We will be working in the Haizhu district. Is this a nice area, and does anyone have any advice around finding an apartment? 

Any other information, advice, tips, insights would be fantastic!!

I wud love to know more about Guangzhou too, heard alot of positive things about that place.

Thanks

if U want aiyi for take care of ur baby call me13650784242 ,my name is joy,have experience for it

Hi Joy,
I can be contacted by email [email protected]. If you are still looking for work it would be great if you could send some information about yourself.

hi

This is vincent and I'm living and working in Guangzhou for more than 8 years by now. If you need any help on any issue please do contact me at 1-8-9-9-8-3-6-5-0-3-8

Hello jignjic,

You can also post an ad in the Babysitting in Guangzhou section. It might help you in getting someone as a babysitter.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team