Finding Accommodation in Tabuk Region for Family

Dear Expat Community

I've recently secured a job in Sharma, Tabuk Region, and I'll be relocating there in just three days. While I'm excited about this new opportunity, I find myself facing a challenge that has me quite worried.

I've heard from various sources that finding accommodation in Tabuk Region can be extremely challenging, if not nearly impossible. Given that my family will be joining me after a month, the urgency to secure a place for us to live has added to my concerns.

I was hoping you could provide some advice or guidance on navigating the housing situation in Tabuk Region. If you have any recommendations for neighborhoods, real estate agents, or any other resources that might be helpful, I would greatly appreciate it. I understand that your insights could be invaluable during this stressful time.

I truly appreciate any assistance can be offered.

@jawadshams

Hello,

Till members provide some guidance, feel free to create a "looking for " advert in the Housing in Saudi Arabia section of the website to put forward your search. It will get you more views and hopefully some offers.

You may also browse through the popular websites listed at the very end of the Accommodation in Saudi Arabia article.

All the best

Bhavna