How to get a job in Finance and Accounting field ?

Hello to everyone,

I'm Ulaş and currently based on Turkey and want to move to the Netherland. I would like to get benefit from your experiences.

Currently looking for a suitable position in the Netherlands but couldnt find anything after intensive 3 months.

I've worked and still working international and well known organizations in finance & accounting fields but dont know why still couldnt put my foot in the door yet.

Here key qualifications of mine ;

1f449.svgCertified public accountant

1f449.svgACCA candidate and planning to get qualification under 1 year

1f449.svgBig4 audit experience over 3 years as senior

1f449.svgFinancial controller experience over 2 years at well known, sector leading organization(ınternationally known)

Ps : Age 29

I'm desperately need your opinions about why ı can not find any thing yet.

Thank you for your valuable time and interest .

Hello to everyone,
I'm Ulaş and currently based on Turkey and want to move to the Netherland. I would like to get benefit from your experiences.

Currently looking for a suitable position in the Netherlands but couldnt find anything after intensive 3 months.

I've worked and still working international and well known organizations in finance & accounting fields but dont know why still couldnt put my foot in the door yet.

Here key qualifications of mine ;
1f449.svgCertified public accountant
1f449.svgACCA candidate and planning to get qualification under 1 year
1f449.svgBig4 audit experience over 3 years as senior
1f449.svgFinancial controller experience over 2 years at well known, sector leading organization(ınternationally known)

Ps : Age 29

I'm desperately need your opinions about why ı can not find any thing yet.

Thank you for your valuable time and interest .
-@aspensilber

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Try following this link; it would appear there is plenty of work there for the right person.  To get a job anywhere in the world, you need 4 things:

• Relevant experience
  • Relevant qualifications
  • Speak the local language
  • Luck

The more you tick off, the better chance you have; you can do the maths yourself.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board @aspensilber,

Please note that I have created this new thread on the Netherlands forum from your post and feedback you've been given.

All the best

Bhavna