Looking for a job in Croatia County

Firth timers to go abroad at the age of 47 female now that my children are big is time for me to have job in abroad ready to go to find job

Hello Teodorozenaidaval,

Welcome on board !

Any particular reason why you chose Croatia ?

What are you qualifications ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hi

I like working in Croatia.

My qualifications is in intermediate diploma

I am a multiple skilled worker

My 2years experience as fruit and vegetables paker, picking, labeling

1 year experience food runner

5yrs experience medical technician

@Bhavna i need to work in europe this is the reason i choice country croatia my education is 10 i am still working 12th year in qatar as a electrician i have a 18 year experience in as a electrician before 6 years working in dubai

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Croatia section of the website. However I don't think you will find any job as fruit picker or any small jobs.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna plz help me mam I need a job in Croatia country I'm belong to very poor family plz help me mam find any job

I am  applying for caregiver position

I am well experienced caregiver / nursing assistant. I have been working for 8years in middle east at home care , out patient and in the hospital.

I can handle any case of elderly. Like for example ambulatory, bed ridden, disable  Diabetic insulin independent, patient with alzheimer, dimensia, with chronic lungs problem, with tracheostomy tube. Patient with aparatus or machine. Like ventilator machine, dialysis patient and with tubing,

I am willing to undergo with trannings and learning croatian langguage.

I hope you can help me mam to find a job in nursing home here in croatia

Thank you 😊

Hello sir..i am from qatar..Nationality bangladesh..i have 6 year work experience in qatar like waiter and food package.. Can you give work permit in Croatia.i am interested..

Hello sir..i am from qatar..Nationality bangladesh..i have 6 year work experience in qatar like waiter and food package.. Can you give work permit in Croatia.i am interested..
-@Tohin Ahmed

No one here can give you a work permit, you can follow post #5 here or find a company willing to employ you. We are not a job agency.

SimCityAT

Expat Team