Customs Broker, Storage, Moving company?

Hello,

Hello! I'm an Italian citizen moving to Italy for the first time and am self organizing a container shipment of my personal goods. Any recomendations for a customs broker and moving / storage company in either Port of Genoa or Civitavecchia? Also, what's the best way to insure my things for the shipment and after it arrives? I would like to hire a professional company to take care of paperwork, and retrieval of the container and storage of my items while I settle.

Another question:  I was told by the consulate here that all I needed to do to bring my personal goods was to declare residency at a local office in the commune where I will reside when I arrive. I will be able to do that before my container shipment arrives,  but I'm planning on bringing multiple suitcases with musical instruments and recording equipment on my flight sometime in the next two weeks.  Is there anything I can do before I leave to delcare my intention to move, so as to not run into any difficulties upon arrival in Italy?

Thank you!

@MGMExpat   I used Ruby International movers, not very pleased with many aspects of their moving company. Make sure that whichever company you use that they do the job they promised, and don't come up with excused when pick  up day comes, like not bringing the container, having to replace your boxes from one container to another at their warehouse, also check the company which will provide insurance on the goods. Good luck