Enquiring, please help :)

Hi, my name is toni, I am currently living in the uk, I have never been to Italy and do intend to go and check it out before committing to anything, but I am thinking about moving to italy with my mum, she is disabled, however she CAN walk. She just finds life quite difficult due to her medical conditions - arthritis, degenerative disk disease and ostioporosis... We both want a better life as we have never been happy here and we would love the adventure.. We also have a dog..

Could anyone please tell me all I will need to know, recomend places and tell me what the job market is like etc?

Thankyou in advance!

I have been living near Vicenza a little town called Gambellara, a small cute town with friendly people (lots of old people tho) and nice food and beautiful wine, close to montebello train station, if u like to have a very simple life, this is a right area, plus the  prices of the houses are slightly cheaper than the big cities and also I think there r many ppl looking for English native speaker teachers, I have been travel around italy for a year, I think the best living location is in Veneto, or Toscana, there r many little towns in Veneto r very suitable for living..... I was living in Manchester btw :-) I miss UK too, anyway good luck x

I live in a tiny little village in Nottinghamshire, I hate it, currently me and mum are on benifits.. I'm looking for work, but there's not much around here, I love to work, and don't mind supporting us both, do you know if she could claim any sort of benifits for her disablement? We don't need luxuries or anything just need to get by, :) don't you need certain qualifications to teach though? I'd need a job that could support our life... Id do ANYTHING..