UK Visa For Spouse/Partner

I'm an Indian software professional on Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa, I moved to UK six years back, first I came on Tier 2 ICT (5 years) and then got Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa last year. My Status is divorced, I'm planning to get married to a friend, she is Ukrainian.  We can't apply  for Marriage Visa  as I'm not a UK citizen/ILR status. At the same time she can't apply Family Visa as Spouse, as we don't have proof of marriage. I can't travel to Ukraine as the borders are closed. She could travel to Poland and then to India and get married (after 30 days of stay) or we could travel to US and get married in Las Vegas ( as there is no restrictions on non-us citizens to get married) & then apply for Spouse visa from Poland/Ukraine. Any other possibility or suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

I'm an Indian software professional on Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa, I moved to UK six years back, first I came on Tier 2 ICT (5 years) and then got Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa last year. My Status is divorced, I'm planning to get married to a friend, she is Ukrainian. We can't apply for Marriage Visa as I'm not a UK citizen/ILR status. At the same time she can't apply Family Visa as Spouse, as we don't have proof of marriage. I can't travel to Ukraine as the borders are closed. She could travel to Poland and then to India and get married (after 30 days of stay) or we could travel to US and get married in Las Vegas ( as there is no restrictions on non-us citizens to get married) & then apply for Spouse visa from Poland/Ukraine. Any other possibility or suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
-@karthikeyan4sathya

Welcome,,,,,?

You may want to reword what you have said and come back to us, so that we can understand, Maybe try bulletins?

Like......

• jfjkjsddvjsdvjksdvjkj
  • mcvcmk.vmxk.mvkxmv
  • vcyn,ynxvnx,nvnv

SimCityAT

Expat Team

Thanks for your response. I'm repharsing my request.

I'm an Indian software professional on Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa, I moved to UK six years back, first I came on Tier 2 ICT (5 years) and then got Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa last year. My Status is divorced, I'm planning to get married to a friend, she is Ukrainian. 

Visa Options:

1) Marriage Visa - We can't apply  for Marriage Visa  as I'm not a UK citizen/ILR status.

2) Family/Spouse Visa- She can't apply this one as we don't have proof of marriage.

Getting Married Options:

I can't travel to Ukraine to get married, as the borders are closed.

1) In India:

She could travel to Poland and then to India and get married (after 30 days of stay).

2) In USA:

We could travel to US and get married in Las Vegas ( as there is no restrictions on non-us citizens to get married) & then apply for Spouse visa from Poland/Ukraine.

Any other possibility or suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

This is so strange. Is your issue that you are looking for the most optimal place to get married? In that case, I'd recommend Denmark - it's much closer than the USA, and the procedure is very fast and efficient. This is what I did.

You can find more information here: https://familieretshuset.dk/en/your-lif … in-denmark

Gibraltar is also (on the face of it) worthy of consideration - link.

the rock, good one, my friend