Saudi Judicial / Court Process - Legal advise

Hi good afternoon,

To whom who could share substantial information and advise

I have a friend who's case judgment had come to finality (based in Najiz portal) about to months ago. The prosecutor had penalized him to pay a big amount. But the problem is, we do not know where to pay and who to ask on how to settle this. We did try to inquire in Najiz email but their answers is quite confusing. Like the first reply, is telling us that we should initiate the execution of the ruling while the other is telling the opposite. Even I asked our embassy for support but unfortunately even them isn't well versed with the judicial process.

Now we are just merely relying in our own understanding and consistently looking for someone to help us.

Please whoever has the same experience or had an experience dealing with Court process (particular in Criminal court process) here in Saudi Arabia, please share it to us.

My friend has no lawyer who can represent him, he is very old, sick and no job. He has suffered a lot for 7 years.

I'm helping so he can return back to his home country and be reunited to his family.

Thank you,

neuromaze