Help for Fruit Picking job

Good morning all..I am excited to be in this family,quite excited about it.

Please I want to plead with the house for help to secure a Fruit Picking job in any part in Germany for my wife and I .We are energetic and reliable.Hopefully,we will be in Germany in June.

Thank you in anticipation for your positive response and eventual opportunity.

Thank you .

Arua Agu.

@colinsarua Sorry but if there is a shortage of agriculture workers in Germany then they are recruited from other EU countries like Romania, Bulgaria or even a couple of non-EU but eastern European countries like Albania with which there are special trade and work agreements. It is a false hope to think that people from outside of Europe will be brought here for what is seen as unskilled labor. Employers won't take the extra effort, cost and risk and unlikely a visa would be allowed even if they would. One does not have to have a universtiy degree per se although there is a strong correlation with a high level of education and the possibility of getting a job here. But one needs specialized skills that are in high demand and low supply.

The other thing is that this site is to share advice about such matters. Begging and trying to use compliments, or threats as some do, or making it clear that they really, really, really want to get to Germany make no difference. One will not get a job by such posts on the forum. One can post a notice on the classified section but again, the chances without highly demanded skills are about nil.

@colinsarua You said you are coming to Germany in June. If you then have a visa allowing work, you can apply at suitable companies (agricultural in your case) and have good chances of finding a job - although it will be stressful and badly paid.

If you have no visa that allows work, better forget about it, as your chances are next to Zero.