Any other English teachers in Guangzhou??

Subject says it all lol
Just bored wanted to see.. what age groups there are, what countries y'all are from.

:)

It seems young ppl of our age (early 20s) are really rare! I'm not English teacher, but do want to make friends with English teachers lol. Just come in and say hi. If you don't mind, you can drop me a line at huangfuzhi_steve@126.com. We might find some common expat life experiences:)

Hi,

the new Guangzhou expat network might help ;)

Hey :)

My friend and I have just moved out to Guangzhou for five months, teaching. Would be great to hear from anyone else doing anything similar out here now! Recommendations of bars, clubs, sight seeing all welcome.

x

AussieGuy wrote:

Hey,

I'm a psychology / history teacher, 26 YO male from Melbourne, Australia.

I'll be landing in GZ on 1st August.

Catch ya

dude are you in guangzhou now? ill be in guangzhou too on feb,

Hi I am filipino i am looking for a job as an English Teacher in Guangzhou i dont have tofel or tesol but i can assure you that i am good in teaching english to the student.if you are interested to hire me please feel free to email me glentorgz@gmail.com

glen25 wrote:
AussieGuy wrote:

Hey,

I'm a psychology / history teacher, 26 YO male from Melbourne, Australia.

I'll be landing in GZ on 1st August.

Catch ya

dude are you in guangzhou now? ill be in guangzhou too on feb,

Hi:

I am not your age group and occupation, something a lot more sinister (a banker), I am planning to open an after school program on the side with my partners.  I am just asking around hypothetically whether you would be interested in teaching oral English to a group of 20 school kids for two hours on the weekneds.  The pay would be good.