Applying for A Tier 2 Visa outside UK

Hi my name is Mandy and I was doing a Masters degree in Spain and I got a job offer from a UK company as a care worker. I am about to put in my application but I don't know how to phrase it that my permit expired on the 31st of January and I am using the 3 month period I am allowed to stay to either apply for a new permit or leave the country. Will this matter to the visa office that my permit recently expired? Has anyone gone through this?

Hello Mandy124,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I hope that someone on the England forum can shed some light on this so that you know what will be the next step.

In the meantime, I invite you to check the Living in England guide for expats > Visas for England. 1f609.svg

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi my name is Mandy and I was doing a Masters degree in Spain and I got a job offer from a UK company as a care worker. I am about to put in my application but I don't know how to phrase it that my permit expired on the 31st of January and I am using the 3 month period I am allowed to stay to either apply for a new permit or leave the country. Will this matter to the visa office that my permit recently expired? Has anyone gone through this?
-@Mandy124

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

My scammer alarm bell is ringing.  There is no way you will ever get a UK working visa for a care worker job.  Be very careful in dealing with whoever is offering you this work, particularly if they ask you for any money at all, do not pay them anything.

To answer your question, you described your current situation very well, but please, be very careful.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team