Visa apply family visa

I am ready critical situations traveling because my family visa reject not giving me 2 years apply but not giving I'm very sad embassy is not copied with me this situations come condition very very

@niazali2389

i feel for you , this is why when we start the process we really do not know what will be the end result because of the total inconsistency and corruption in each are of bureaucracy

Good luck  friend     

@niazali2389 Good morning and hope all is well. I did not understand anything in your message. You should use google translate and copy and paste the translation on the forum. Hope this helps

01/19/23 @niazali2389
i feel for you , this is why when we start the process we really do not know what will be the end result because of the total inconsistency and corruption in each are of bureaucracy
Good luck friend   
-@danieldemetris

I'm curious about the source of this comment. 

Two agencies are responsible for processing potential immigrants to Brazil.  The Brazilian Foreign Ministry, responsible for the worldwide network of consulates, has been internationally recognized for at least a century and a half as one of the most professional diplomatic organizations in the world.  The Federal Police, responsible for processing immigrants within the country, has been notably free of corruption at least since the return of democracy in 1985; before that, it was frequently distrusted by the dictatorship (as it was more recently by Bolsonaro) for its fidelity to its professional standards.  It has been quite effective, and reasonably compassionate,  in processing the flood of refugees from Venezuela over the past several years.

Like any sovereign nation, Brazil has the right to set its own terms, standards, and policies for immigration.  Maintaining those policies is not "corruption", nor is the proper exercise of whatever discretion they permit  - quite the opposite.

Ok , agree on your thoughts , i think i really meant the lack of uniformity , different states registries rules and requirements very . I needed a copy of my marriage license in Foz, but now told in SP not need.

The US, there timeframe is worse in 23 then the years earlier

also even if we go thru this process K1 to enter US and she gets the visa, it states that the final decision is with  the CBP officer at the port of entry who makes the final decision, if that is not crazy , i not sure what is

01/19/23 @danieldemetris Thanks -- I understand now.

Yes, each office is a little different, and it can be annoying. Each state can be a little different, too, but much less so than in the US. Most expats don't run into the experiences you have, because they just deal with one PF office and one state. Wait until you get a driver's license. 😁

If your fiancée's K1 visa is approved, you really don't have to worry about her being rejected at the port of entry. That warning only exists to make clear that there is one last check to catch visa fraud before a person is admitted. With a legitimate visa, and especially if you two are traveling together, the Immigration Officer is going to wave the two of you through, at most after an extra question or two.

For what it's worth, when we got married, we considered Brazilian permanent residency for me and US permanent residency for my husband. We dropped that idea after talking to an immigration attorney in Chicago and learning that after we went through the whole song and dance of getting him a Green Card, he'd just lose it again if he was out of the US for longer than six months in any year. It's not easy to build a career with that kind of requirement unless you really want to live in the US full-time. We figured that his having a tourist visa would meet our needs with a whole lot less hassle and now when he goes through US Immigration, his I-94 record comes up with a screenful of compliant entries and departures, and it's just "Welcome to the United States, Sir!"