Hi All Members of Morroco Pakistani community

Hi Bro i m Umar from Spain . Hope all you'll be fine.

I want to communicate any Pakistani person who live in marroco for further discussion regarding settlement in marroco.

Waiting your answer.

Thanks!

@munnisa73 good to hear from you. Feel free to ask any questions.

take care.

Hi everyone,

I apologize in advance for posting a non Pakistani question. My sister and I are coming to Morocco in two weeks. I am flying from USA so I don't have a lot to take care of in terms of required docs but she is coming from nepal. I have tried contacting pretty much Everyone to find out what documents are needed and so far no help. She can't speak good English so I am doing everything for her. Since nepal and Pakistan both are south Asian countries. I am wondering if document requirements are similar. She is flying from Kathmandu to Doha then to Casablanca. Doha airport doesn't require transit visa which is great but any other documents you guys can mention or know any Nepalese had to go through? I appreciate any help or suggestions from you. Thank you.

@munnisa73

Hi Umar. Why do you want to settle in Morocco?

@sapanaojha4 Visa is required. A quick Google search found answer. See link. https://ma.embassies.net/visa-for-nepal … ,travel%20(departure)%20from%20Morocco.