Transportation to Moc Bai, how?

Hi,

Since Covid outbreak bus 701 does not commute to Moc Bai border crossing, what is the best option to go there for visa run?

Hi,
Since Covid outbreak bus 701 does not commute to Moc Bai border crossing, what is the best option to go there for visa run?
-@narcrepellant2525

There are several tour buses & 703 that go to PP and stop at border and offer help with the process or you can get a private car, or share car with a service that goes daily.

I have a friend going on the share option tomorrow @ 7am I think he said it was around 750k return and you get a drink and snack and walk through with the people sharing the car and then come back to HCMC around 2pm, I can get some feedback after he returns if you would like.

******* The journey is 130,000 VND to Moc Bai and the same amount back. Once you reach their station at Moc Bai you get off and they drive you to the border in a car, they then pick you up and take you back to the their bus station once you have crossed back in to VN, just wait by the restaurants. You can call them on *******

Please do not put private info on forum.

If you wish to recommend please send a Private message.

Moderated by AndyHCMC last year
Reason : No private info on forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
-@narcrepellant2525

Opinions vary.

My opinion is that the best option is a private car that will take you at the time you want and return you at the time you want.

Hi,
-@narcrepellant2525

Opinions vary.

My opinion is that the best option is a private car that will take you at the time you want and return you at the time you want.
-@OceanBeach92107

Approx price?

Hi,
-@narcrepellant2525

Opinions vary.

-@OceanBeach92107

The only way to go in this Country (with a trusted driver I may add)

Rick

Hi,
-@narcrepellant2525
There are several tour buses that go to PP and stop at border and offer help with the process or you can get a private car, or share car with a service that goes daily.

I have a friend going on the share option tomorrow @ 7am I think he said it was around 750k return and you get a drink and snack and walk through with the people sharing the car and then come back to HCMC around 2pm, I can get some feedback after he returns if you would like.
-@AndyHCMC

Your information is 100 percent correct Andy.

Hi,
-@narcrepellant2525
There are several tour buses that go to PP and stop at border and offer help with the process or you can get a private car, or share car with a service that goes daily.

-@AndyHCMC
Your information is 100 percent correct Andy.
-@narcrepellant2525

Glad he passed the details in time and you got a seat.

Apart that we arrived back at 1 PM or something, but according to one French dude the whole deal yesterday  was hassle free, so accurate info. I did not know he made reservation for me too, I chatted with somebody on Zalo. Thank you anyway Bob!

@narcrepellant2525 Your welcome. It was a pleasure going through this experience with you and others. Looking forward to the next visa run, hope to see you then.

...Looking forward to the next visa run...
-@robertbottle30

If your positive mental attitude were only contagious... 😉

-@robertbottle30

-@OceanBeach92107

And now he has a bunch of new mates to talk to while in VN & go with on a visa run.  win-win. 

-@robertbottle30

-@OceanBeach92107
And now he has a bunch of new mates to talk to while in VN & go with on a visa run. win-win.
-@AndyHCMC

Bookmark 🔖 for the next time someone asks, "How do I make new friends in Vietnam?"... 😉

-@robertbottle30

-@OceanBeach92107
And now he has a bunch of new mates to talk to while in VN & go with on a visa run. win-win.
-@AndyHCMC

Bookmark 🔖 for the next time someone asks, "How do I make new friends in Vietnam?"... 😉
-@OceanBeach92107

he already has their names in his phone.

-@robertbottle30

-@OceanBeach92107
-@AndyHCMC

-@OceanBeach92107
-@AndyHCMC

A great tip for future expats

-@robertbottle30

-@OceanBeach92107
-@AndyHCMC

-@OceanBeach92107
-@AndyHCMC

A great tip for future expats
-@OceanBeach92107

The other positive thing was he had heaps of help from people who had done it before.

He was pretty apprehensive before he went, which is why he went with a group.

Plus he said no one pestered them being in a group.

@narcrepellant2525 Your welcome. It was a pleasure going through this experience with you and others. Looking forward to the next visa run, hope to see you then.
-@robertbottle30

Sure, 100 percent, I enjoyed your and Frank's company too during our visa run, unfortunately I had to go to bank to solve that cc issue ;-)

Why don't you provide information on how to book this?

@PKinOz Try to contact Emily Visa on Zalo, her phone number with mp.

The cost is 105$

That's too much money for visa run. You can rent scooter and ride there with obligatory 3 pieces of face mask ...

That's too much money for visa run. You can rent scooter and ride there with obligatory 3 pieces of face mask ...
-@narcrepellant2525

everyone has different priorities & finances , personally I paid my agent 150usd for the visa run to & from Moc Bai & happy to do it! & I am not poor & happy to spread my wealth to others who provide me a service.

On my last visa run 18th March there were 8 other like minded people on the bus & all of us were very happy with the price & the service we got. It was nice to be treated like VIP's at the border & watch all the other DIY Visa run people being pushed to the side & harassed while we were shepherded through as a group out of Vietnam, into Cambodia, out of Cambodia & back to Vietnam in less than 30 minutes.

...You can rent scooter and ride there with obligatory 3 pieces of face mask ...
-@narcrepellant2525

Don't forget your helmet 🪖

There is always friendly CSGT officer to remind us for that :D