Facilitation Visa + Verification against EU Law

Hi,

I hope someone can answer my question. For facilitation visa, ist fine to just have flight reservation or do most people prepare a flight itinerary even though you're staying let's say 78 days in the Netherlands to process the Verification against EU Law?

Ist more advantageous to have a detailed day by day itinerary or flight reservation would be enough hopefully to not get denied due to "purpose of stay" since I have seen a lot of comments about that. Thank you.

@nejibmarieme to my knowledge, flight itinerary and flight reservations are the same thing ?

@arzubruhn by itinerary I meant a detailed day-to-day plan for instance that states your daily agenda whilst you're in the Netherlands from arrival until departure. On the other hand, the flight reservation, is basically just reserving flight tickets.

I was wondering if that matters too. Since I've seen a lot of rejections which sometimes doesn't make sense because the purpose is basically stated as you're there to process the verification against eu law hence applying for facilitation visa.

Nonetheless, I believe flight reservation should be fine since I'm pretty sure some people got their visas approved with that.

@nejibmarieme oh alright, got you. I've seen day-to-day plan listed in a cover letter for tourist visas. But never seen as a requirement for a type of visa officially.

On visa checklists it is stated as flight itinerary, which is reserving a ticket and showing flight dates, details.

I applied with a flight itinerary, for 87 days. I just included a cover letter saying my purpose is to reunite and apply to verification against law. But I got refusal

@arzubruhn yeah I'm sorry to hear that, I still don't get the amount of refusal despite providing everything needed.

I'm applying for facilitation visa, however, we're unmarried and haven't lived together yet but I can show proof of long term relationship etc. And visits.

@nejibmarieme hmm I think facilitation visa applies to family members (with marriage certificate or birth certificate as proof) or registered partners. But good luck to you

Hi all,

This is in regards to Facilitation Visa.

For making flight reservations ist recommendable to only book a month of stay for instance or two months and a half is okay since this is a short term visa that I'm applying for and the only proof of ties I could possibly show would be my work contract and payslips.

Also can my travel insurance be for two months and a half if I plan to make a flight reservation for a month in case of emergency.

Thank you.

I am about to apply for Facilitation Visa to apply for the verification under EU law method in NL, I would like to know if in what category on the visa checklist I should tick on schengen application form for this kind of visa. Should I tick the visiting family/friends, or others and then just write facilitation visa? thanks.

Hello everyone,

@ Nejibmarieme,

Please continue posting on this thread. It is your own.

Avoid creating multiple threads on the forum with the same question.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

Hi, I have a question, I have an appointment at VFS to submit all docs for Facilitation Visa on the 26th of January, but I was planning to fly from March 24 - June 10. Can someone tell me, does the 90 days begin from the day of approval of visa? or from a specified date? so I can adjust my travel dates and keep it close to the appointment.

@nejibmarieme You specify the dates that you want to be traveling and they decide accordingly to give you the visa starting from your specified dates. Just make sure that your intended flight date is no less than 15 days from your appointment at VFS.