We are empty because we looking for big things

People look for something to feel alive ...live empty  and they didn't know what to do for fill .it.... when they finally found..the through the opportunity..is a simple thing..but forget the real meaning because he wants more... what it is?

Food, sex, and money

- or any combination of the  above

Hhhmm

"What is it you asked."

More of everything.

Man is never satisfied.

Proverb for the Day 27:20 — Never Enough!!!

"We are empty because we looking for big things"

Who is this "we" you speak of?

12/04/22 @Zeniaavila.  "Where you stand depends on where you sit."  Here in Brazil for most people, "feeling alive" involves steady work that isn't too demanding and that pays enough to provide for life's needs and simple pleasures, leisure time and freedom to do what they want, when they want, to take advantage of it, and family and friends always nearby.  For some people, work is a vocation and not just a paid activity and for them, the work needs to be challenging, fulfilling, and mind-expanding as well.

These simple things are easier to attain in some places than in others. All the best to you!

People are stupid

They aim for the highest paid jobs they can find, get a load of stress, then use their money to buy utter rubbish they don't need .. or even want.

They buy crap because they're idiots who have been suckered in by slick adverts.

It struck me the solution was not buying rubbish so you have to earn less, thus get less stress.

Also, that opens up more jobs so your chances of engaging in work you enjoy are far greater.

My cheap but functional minivan will get changed next year when it hits 10 years old, probably for another of the same.

My personal possessions are my computers and phones, my only vice, and all but 2 of them are used mostly for work.

I have a folding sofa bed, the downstairs sofa is a set of 4 covered rectangular foam blocks that can be arranged as you wish, and the TVs are cheap. One is used as a TV, but the others are for my or my kids' computers. Computer life is easier if you use a 32 inch display.

I have the clothes I need for myself, and the stuff I have to use for work, but not a thing by way of fashion.

The kitchen has more - we need 2 fridges.

If I was alone, I could move house in my 9 year old minivan, but I would live in a tiny cottage (probably made from a container) rather than a house.

I have zero money worries and fancy bank accounts that turns queues at the bank into sitting in an armchair with a coffee served whilst you wait.

I have everything I need to work with ease and in comfort.

I have zero crap advertisers tell me I must buy if I want to avoid being a failure.

The secret of being happy is ignore adverts, and ignore anyone who tells you you have to work hard until you retire, then die and be forgotten.

Work in a job you want, and have way less pressure because you simply don't need as much cash if you ignore adverts.

Oh, you also have to be able to ignore all the people that tell you you're crazy, because they're the crazy ones and they don't even know it.

Smart assessment.

Meet other expats and join the events

OR