PR chances for India Indian race?

Hi everyone, I an sorry if Im duplicating the post here as many would have asked PR chances in the forum.

I am an Indian living in sg for 15 years

living in Singapore since 2008.

tried PR few times and rejected.

married, 2 kids. 5yo boy and 2yo girl. Wife and kids are on DP

wife is not working

Annual pay: 88k

age 36

what are my chances. Since I invested 15 years in singapore. I would hope Govt understands my genuine interest to continue here

@Santhosh Kumar59 Sounds really weird that you are having issues with getting a PR given the high salary that you are getting. Would suggest meeting up with the Member of Parliament of the place that you are residing at, to seek help to write to agencies and ask for clarification. It would surely be much better than waiting for an answer from the agencies as their approval process is a black box operation. If someone helps to highlight your situation, it might raise a flag with the approving agencies as your described situation seems to be clearly qualified.

@Santhosh Kumar59 Your credentials look good - provided you apply for PR together with wife and kids. (If you don't include them, no chance of approval, sorry!)

@beppi thanks for your response. Yes, I applied with my family.

@XenonTx thanks for your response. As I heard from friends. The MP recommendation or queries has no impact to ICA? Correct me if Im wrong.

@Santhosh Kumar59 Don't believe what your friends say. MP's query definitely will affect the chances of application especially if the non-approval was due to a slip up from someone in the agency. The MP will have to word the letter to raise the pertinent questions in regards to your qualifications. Your circumstances isn't that of a person who is uneducated, lowly paid, unable to take care of your dependents. So it doesn't make sense that you don't get your approval especially since there had been many others who are less qualified than you who have gotten their PRs during the time you have been in Singapore. So take time to speak with a MP, or if the MP from the ruling party is unwilling to help out, you can seek out someone from the opposition. All the best!

@Santhosh Kumar59 MPs are elected by and thus accountable for Singapore citizens, not foreigners. They would only do something if citizens are connected to or suffering from the problem.

Singaporeans (XenonTx is one, according to his profile) often propagate an MPs letter for anything they don't have another solution for. But in fact getting one is difficult (even for citizens) and they don't always help.

could be to race quota issue or pay on the other end is a bit on lower end. on the other forum that i join. there are some whom from same race as yours has annual pay of 150-200k annual got it approved after 3 attemps applied together with family. i dont think having MP recommendation helps. i think they weigh every applications individually. with greatest points i guess is based on race.

i know a friend of mine divorcee malaysian chinese applied together with kid. just less than 3yrs here got pr approved after 6mos. pay around 3.5k per month. so i guess race is really got a lot to say. i say you have a plan b like australia or canada..

@Newbiey I agree. I have also a point to make for debate. Is pay relevant for same age group and industries to be considered?

for example, an young engineer would consider 60K a high salary while experienced engineer can land in singapore with 100k. also industries like semiconductor pays lesser compared to banking, IT and finance. Is nt it right thing to compare the pay from same industries as a benchmark or see their salary increment over the years? Not sure how the pay is relevant in PR assessment other than the PR candidate is earning sufficient to take care of his family.

@Santhosh Kumar59

My profile is similar to you. Just want to know what is your result?