Hi everyone! iDriveYourCar is currently seeking someone to fill our Content Strategist position.
As part of our Marketing team, you will plan and develop content for marketing communications across iDriveYourCar’s digital channels, including email, blog, SMS, in-app and social.
What You’ll Do:
- Strategize content campaigns and experiments and see them through to execution and measurement.
- Manage inbound engagement requests from start to finish, from requirements collection, content strategy and planning, partner with Customer Engagement and Analytics.
- Continuously test your content marketing efforts to drive actionable insights about our messaging, A/B creative testing, segmentation and channel strategies.
What You'll Need:
- 5 years of marketing/communications experience.
- Strong conceptual thinker with bold ideas and a fierce approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to apply a well-defined brand voice.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Agency experience (preferred but not mandatory).
- Native English.
We might be a good match if...
- You are equal parts content strategist and copywriter. You’re passionate about developing sound strategy, determining message hierarchies, and developing user experiences that communicate exactly the right message to the right person at the right time.
- The details matter to you. You know a first draft is never a final draft, so you work through multiple rounds efficiently.
- Your writing means business. You create communications to inform and improve user experiences, but more importantly to persuade and elicit specific actions.
- You know the medium matters. When you write content, you think about how it will be consumed. You’re skilled at telling the same story across multiple channels in a way that’s integrated yet optimized for every touchpoint.
You must be able to develop and execute efficient strategies, and you need to be ready to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. We are looking for the best!
iDriveYourCar is a rapidly growing marketplace startup with a unique business model and we are a team of young and driven designers, developers, and marketers.
Relocate to be with team in Medellin, Colombia is a plus. Pay will be dependent on experience and quality of work.
Send us an email with your resume and explain your experience at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help the other members by sharing information and advice on Medellin