Responsible for handling servicing business of static and rotating machines. Responsible for electro- mechanical LSTK projects up to US$ 25million.
Business Divisions: Services and Projects.
1. Support and smooth coordination with internal and external stakeholders in packing up the winning and best margin bids.
2. Attend Job ex- meeting, Site survey, and Kickoff meeting to derive the project drivers, risk elements, resources/ capabilities matrix.
3. Present bid to all cross functional heads to raise technical, commercial clarifications, and register risk elements.
4. Bid Planning & Management; risk analysis; Bid Ratio analysis -- HIT, WIN, LOST, REGRET and cost predictability ratio.
5. Collect backup offers/ guestimates from cross functional heads.
6. Estimate the working capital cycle & cash flow; present Bid- No bid analysis to management.
7. Estimation of direct costs; calculate the risk elements; benchmark with the market price; establish bid bond; Techno- Commercial Proposal Writing; Best Competitive Pricing based on competition and lessons learned.
8. Ensure all bid submittals enclosed in the bid doc; competitive pricing; high quality presentation at minimum cost.
9. Responding to the pre bid and post bid clarifications; Change orders; Revalidating offers, back up offers; Validating PO; Cost Validation during project life cycle..
10. Negotiating with Customer and Subcontractor for win-win project.
11. Collect the bid opening results and record lessons learned; present Lost Analysis on regular intervals to management.
12. Handing over the order to operations and coordinate as when required.
13. Manage PQ documentation, assign, review and guide tendering engineers in handling and closing PQ & tenders within deadlines.