How easy and difficult to get a job

I heard that getting a job for new immigrants in Canada without "Canadian experience" is impossible. How true is this?

Welcome to the forum.

I would think it is not impossible but very difficult. It would depend on your qualifications, experience and whether the position is on a skills list.

This really depends on the industry/profession you wish to secure employment.

For certain professions such as legal and medical, you also need Canadian credentials, not just Canadian experience. For other industries such as finance, you could apply using (some) credentials and work experience from the U.S. and the U.K.

For most mid-level to high-level positions, you will need Canadian work experience.

Hi everyone
I am a prospective student wanting to pursue masters in Electrical Engineering. I want to know how good are the job opportunities for a person holding a masters degree in Electrical Engineering and what provinces have more opportunities?

Finding job in Canada for someone who imigrannted or is visitor is not easy , almost all companies ask for Canadian experience which obviously before getting a job in Canada you don't have it .
Something you should know about Engineering in Canada is you can work with your degree but you can not be called an engineer, for holding Engineer title you need to apply and be licensed in Professional Engineering in every province you are moving in .I recommend in case you are serious about moving to Canada after graduation apply for this License ( I have heard you can apply from outside of Canada too ) and be ready for at least 6 months spend out of pocket if you are lucky.

I hope it helps.